October 28, 2010

Old Journal

I just found my old journal.



Here is a repost from 2006:

mood: amusedsnow brain!
music: buzz

My friends Anke, Francesca, Mark and I all made it snow!
We wished for snow the day before it happened, and closed out eyes and imagined -2 snow, slow falling in large clumps. Twas beautiful! It happened!
So Francesca, the beautiful Columbian, got to see snow for the first time two days before she left! and we made snowmen, hot chocolate, had random snowball fights with strangers and got wet and cold and happy.
I'm glad I was there for someone's first snow!! She was so glad. Go Canada!
On other bright notes, school is nearly over! Not to say I have passed in everything, but that class is done.
My apartment is FREEZING. I think frugal will get me blue toes!
Luckily, I love how cold winter is because I have a beauty to keep me warm... It makes the bed that much more magical when it is cold outside the covers. Its like a snuggly tropical/festive bedland. Which makes me talk like a little kid... I have snow brain I swear! I just want to snow fight and cuddle and bake!
Ah yes... How I love winter, and looking ridiculous in nine hats and giant boots.
I'm so glad she came this year! We missed you, Goddess of the snow!
Watch out... I will throw a snowball if I see you

No comments:

Post a Comment