October 23, 2010

Autumn is a promise

 
This is my Monday. Most Monday's
A week of pure fast-paced delight.


4 days is amazing. I helped make this for them. (don't tell anyone yet!)
I love my backyard tipi and those which dwell in it.



I won some Marketing goodness from Extreme! group after rocking an elevator pitch yesterday with so many other good ideas. yum
Nocturne is boggling to the mind. I wish it happened more, it makes me so happy! Dance party at the good food was clearly fantastic. Saw more people than art though... not surprising!
The colours the colours the colours. This (even National Geographic agrees) is the best looking place in fall.
I play two gigs today and moved a piano into my house that has been in the family for decades.
I think I am a little bewildered right now by the goodness and by where I am going right now... Can you tell by my writing style?
I haven't worked with kids in too long! I need to get more facilitation going.
Thank goodness I am going to Tatamagouche at 7am then, I suppose, to facilitate such a glorious thing.
Going to start working on the White Paper for the government on Social Enterprise in Nova Scotia on Monday. And seal the deal on beautiful Feild Trip times for Launch Point.

I haven't talked to my poppa in over a month, I miss him!
I haven't talked to my momma in a week and I miss her too!
Is Autumn always this busy?
Happy Harvest moon, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment